Certifications and approvals
- NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management systems)
- NS-EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental management systems)
- NS-EN ISO 3834-2 (Quality requirements for fusion welding)
- NS-EN 1090-1/2/3 (CE marking of steel and aluminium for construction, up to EXC3)
- S 006N Norsok (HMS)
- Centrally approved company, level 2 (Norwegian Building Authority)
- Approved workshop (Norwegian Maritime Authority)
Our quality management system is divided into the following three levels when it comes to documentation requirements:
- Documentation of all internal processes, use of certified personnel, quality control (non-destructive testing), material certificates and approved work procedures, checklists and reports
- Minimum documentation, possibly material certificate and certified personnel, on request from the client
- No documentation, suitable personnel, standard materials
- We shall be an environmentally aware company that safeguards and prevents contaminating the exterior environment in the best manner possible.
- Everyone in our company is obliged to follow the current regulations and focus on continual improvement of the environmental system.
- We shall improve our processes annually, so we reduce the impact on the exterior environment.